Become a member of The Case Centre
Are you missing out?
Is your organisation a member of The Case Centre yet? If not, here’s what you’re missing:
- 17% discounts on prices for electronic downloads
- Reduced fees on case workshops
- Capped shipping charges
- Royalties on case sales
- Invoice facilities – no need to pre-pay
- Free access to Prendismo management video clips
- CoursePack Creator SchoolPay for maximum ease of use
- The support of a dedicated customer service team.
So if you haven’t joined us yet, we’d like to welcome you as soon as possible so you can take full advantage of everything that membership has to offer.
Who can be a member?
Educational organisations or departments at educational organisations worldwide can join us as a member. For example:
- business schools
- not-for-profit and charitable organisations.
How much does it cost?
The annual membership fee is $275/€260/£185 plus VAT where appropriate. (There are discounts for organisations in developing countries.) Please note that if your organisation has campuses in more than one location you may need a separate membership account for each.
Organisations in developing countries
As part of our mission to support the case method worldwide, we offer organisations in the developing world a range of generous discounts on membership fees, teaching materials and workshops. The amount of discount you are entitled to depends on your country’s World Bank status. Find out more