Our expert-led case method workshops can be customised to your exact requirements.
We’re happy to run customised workshops for small or large groups, and also welcome joint applications from two or more partner organisations – helping to reduce your costs even more.
You’ll benefit from:
- Your choice of date and venue: most locations worldwide
- Content designed to meet your precise needs and budget
- Value-for-money training with clear and transparent pricing.
Try before you buy!
Why not try before you buy? Simply book to attend one of our open workshops and we’ll refund the full cost if you book a customised workshop within six months. We’re confident you’ll be impressed and will want to go ahead!
Internationally respected tutors
Our tutors are among the world's most experienced case method instructors; several have written respected books on the subject and all are experienced case authors. Our courses always have a practical focus, helping participants to analyse and gain new insights into their own case writing and teaching techniques while mastering fresh skills that will be of immediate benefit in the classroom.
We’ll work closely with you to identify your objectives and select the most suitable tutor for your customised workshop. View tutor biographies
The cost of your customised workshop will be worked out on an individual basis. As a basic guide, the following value-for-money prices include tuition fees, workshop design and admin, and workshop materials. The exact price will depend on the location of your workshop. Prices start from:
- 1 day programme (per person) €270 / £225 / $295
- 2 day programme (per person) €450 / £375 / $495
- 3 day programme (per person) €640 / £535 / $700
We’ve run highly successful customised workshops for clients across the world, including:
- Ashridge Business School, UK
- Australian Maritime College, Tasmania
- Budapest School of Management, Hungary
- Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK
- CERAM Sophia Antipolis, France
- Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- ESADE, Spain
- Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- FH Joanneum, Austria
- Les Roches School of Hotel Management, Switzerland
- Linkage Asia, Singapore
- Munich School of Management, Germany
- Norwegian Institute of Science and Technology, Norway
- PPM School of Management, Jakarta, Indonesia
- SDA Bocconi, Italy
- Solvay Business School, Belgium
- Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship, Sweden
- St Petersburg State University, Russia
- Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Thai Institute of Directors, Thailand
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
"The Case Centre's customised workshop helped us to focus on the issues around case study writing and teaching that were most pertinent to our needs. We were also made aware of the issues to consider in using cases in an executive teaching environment. It was highly engaging."
Rachael Lai, Linkage Asia, Singapore
The next step
If you think that a customised case method workshop is the right training solution for your organisation, or you would just like to explore the option more, our Events Team would love to hear from you. To help us with your enquiry please be prepared to discuss what type of event you are interested in (case teaching, writing or both), where you would like it to be held and the potential number of participants.
Training and Events Manager
t +44 (0)1234 756409
Help your students excel too…
If you’re organising a customised workshop, why not double up and organise a Student Session as well?
It’s a cost-effective way to ensure your students get the most from the case method and will introduce them to the excitement and exhilaration of case learning. They will:
- understand how to approach a case
- know how to identify and analyse key issues
- participate confidently in class discussions
- write effectively about a case for an assignment or exam.