Copyright: materials bought from The Case Centre
The materials you buy from The Case Centre are copyrighted. The following copyright regulations apply:
- Cases must be used in their entirety. You cannot modify or amend them without the copyright holder’s permission.
- You must buy one copy per student. This applies to materials that will be used for teaching, training and exams.
- You must buy one copy per student even when the material is to be used for group work.
- You must not reproduce electronic or printed materials in any format, including electronically or by photocopying or scanning except:
- If your materials are delivered via pdf for you to print, you may print off the number of copies you ordered.
- You must not distribute or share materials, for example, via email or a non-secure website except:
- If your materials are delivered via your secure course area and/or eReader app you can share them with students on your secure portal. You must not distribute or reproduce materials in any other way.
Copyright statement for students
You may find it useful to include the following copyright statement for students on your portal:
Please note that this is copyrighted material.
- view and print it out when working on it for your course.
- reproduce it electronically or in print for any other purpose
- distribute it in any way, for example via email or online.
Terms of business
When ordering materials from us you agree to our terms of business which include these copyright regulations.
The materials we distribute are exempt from regulation by copyright agencies.
Questions about copyright
Publishing and Rights Manager
t +44 (0)1234 756412