A good way of getting an insight in to how effective a product is in the classroom is to know more about its popularity with your colleagues.
Finding popular products
Our product search is designed to help you find prize winning cases (award winners, competition winners and best sellers).
- click on the product search tab in the navigation menu above to drop down the search form
- enter your search keywords
- select the prize winner tick box
- click the search button to generate a list of items that match your search criteria.
Bestselling and award winning collections
We also provide information for you to browse through for items of interest:
- The Case Centre's bestselling cases
- The Case Centre's bestselling authors
- The Case Centre Case Awards
- The Case Centre Classic Case Collection
- IBS Center for Management Research Best Selling and Award Winning Cases
- MIT Sloan Management Review: The Richard Beckhard Memorial Prize
You may also be interested to browse competition winners on our competition pages.
Get author insight
Why not read comments from case authors who have shared their experiences?
In our featured case section authors from a wide variety of business schools talk about their writing and teaching experiences. Their comments offer you a unique insight in to the case development process and their aims in writing the case.