Harvard Business Publishing
About the HBP collection
- Brief Cases that are rigorous and compact with 5-8 pages and 3-4 exhibits
- Case studies that are popular for undergraduate-level courses
- Executive education cases that provide rich yet efficient learning for managers at every level.
Additional top quality HBP teaching materials available from The Case Centre include:
- Articles from the Harvard Business Review and other top management journals
- Case method books from the Harvard Business School Press
- Over 300 individual chapters from popular Harvard Business School Press books
- Newsletter articles from Harvard Management Update, Strategy & Innovation, Negotiation, and Balanced Scorecard Report.
Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) is the leading provider of teaching materials for management education. HBP was founded in 1994 as a not-for-profit, wholly-owned subsidiary of Harvard University, reporting into Harvard Business School. Its mission is to improve the practice of management in a changing world.
With approximately 350 employees, primarily based in Boston, with offices in New York City, India, and the United Kingdom, Harvard Business Publishing serves as a bridge between academia and enterprises around the globe through its publications and multiple platforms for content delivery, and its reach into three markets: academic, corporate, and individual managers.
The three market groups: Higher Education, Corporate Learning, and Harvard Business Review Group, produce a variety of media including print and digital (Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business Review Press Books, Harvard Business School Cases, Brief Cases, blogs), events (Participant-Centred Learning Seminars, Custom Events, Webinars), and online learning (Harvard ManageMentor, Leadership Direct, Online Courses, Simulations). Through these publishing platforms, Harvard Business Publishing is able to influence real-world change by maximising the reach and impact of its essential offering — ideas.
Search & preview online
- click on the product search tab in the navigation menu directly above this box to drop down the search form
- enter your search criteria and click the search button
- your search will generate a list of items that match your search criteria
- to help you select the best items for your needs most products have online inspection copies for you to preview (you must be registered and approved as an educator)
- when you're ready to order simply click the add to basket link next to the item you require