Searching for products - getting started
Finding and ordering the right teaching materials for your needs is quick and easy. Our product search facility is a powerful and versatile tool designed to help you pinpoint which of our products suit your requirements best.
Registering to search
Everyone can search our product database but registering as an educator opens up a useful range of benefits - and it's free! Educator benefits include:
- bookmark your favourite items
- free online access to instructor materials and inspection copies
- place online orders and save quotes
- instant e-delivery of items to your library.
The registration process is quick and easy:
- complete the online form
- click the verification link in the email we send you to confirm that the new user account belongs to you (until this verification has taken place you can browse the database but will not be able to place online orders)
- following your verification we'll check your registration within one working day, we can only distribute instructor materials to approved educators so you may be asked to prove your position
- once our checks are complete your full range of educator benefits will be available to you.
Searching for teaching materials
Our database includes over 70,000 cases, teaching notes, videos, multimedia items, management articles, individual book chapters and books.
How to search
To search the database click the product search tab in the far right of the navigation menu above, complete your search criteria and click search. To refine your search, by adding more keywords or search criteria, click the advanced search link included beneath the search button in the product search tab.
Your search results
The results that match your search criteria are displayed ten to a page by relevance (an option is available to re-sort the list). If your search has found too many or too few items refine your search using the link below the summary of your search criteria at the top of the page. Click the 'show full details' link on an item's record to view its full details including an abstract and any related products.
Viewing online inspection copies
Inspection copies are provided free for educators to assess the suitability of a case. They are not for classroom use, they contain the full text of a case and every page is clearly watermarked as an inspection copy. If an item has an online inspection copy available a pdf icon will display on its record. Click the pdf icon to view the inspection copy. More about inspection copies
Viewing online teaching notes
Many teaching notes are available for educators to view free online. If an item is available electronically a pdf icon will display on its record. Click the pdf icon to view the teaching note.
To order an item click the add to basket button displayed on its record. Once you have placed all the items you wish to order in your basket click on the view basket link in the top right hand corner to go to the checkout. More about ordering