Job opportunities at The Case Centre
Media and Content Developer
About The Case Centre
The Case Centre is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to advancing the case method worldwide, sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience to inspire and transform business education across the globe. The Case Centre has 24 employees and is located at Cranfield University. Find out more.
Reporting to the Media and Systems Development Manager this full-time role involves writing, editing and curating content for use in a wide range of marketing activities.
Key aspects of the role
- Research and write feature articles for inclusion in our newsletter.
- Write content for use in a wide range of outputs (brochures, news items, tweets etc).
- Curate, copy edit and proofread content.
- Prepare interview questions for business education faculty members.
- Research new relevant content.
- Update company social media channels.
Maintain a consistent look, feel and voice for all content.
Key skills and qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, a qualification in business and management would be an advantage.
- 1+ years related experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in content writing, editing and proofing.
- Experience in research and content curation.
- Ability to demonstrate thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a busy, small team.
The remuneration package includes a salary starting at £25,329 - £35,018, private medical insurance, 4+ weeks annual holiday, contributory pension scheme and excellent working conditions.
Apply in writing, enclosing a comprehensive CV, examples of your work (including at least one piece of writing over 1,000 words) and current salary details. Email your application to:
Antoinette Mills, Media and Systems Development Manager
The closing date for applications is 16 December 2016.
Get in touch
Cranfield University, Wharley End
Beds MK43 0JR, UK
f +44 (0)1234 751125
Babson College, Babson Park
Wellesley MA 02457, USA
f +1 781 239 5885