1 August 2021
We've had a makeover!
We're super-excited to share our new website with you. Designed to make your experience quicker, more intuitive, and a whole lot more visually appealing - we hope you like it!
- We've given the site a fresh new look, but we hope it still feels like The Case Centre that you know and love.
- For the optimum browsing experience at all times, the new site uses a responsive design. This means that it automatically adjusts to the device that you're using (mobile, tablet, laptop etc.).
- To streamline your browsing experience our previous educator, programme administrator, student and corporate sub-sites have been combined in to one easy to use site.
- Once logged in you'll discover more customisation of information across the whole site.
- You still have access to a wealth of case method knowledge and support, but with our improved navigation it should be much easier to find. You may even discover some nuggets that were buried on our previous site!
- All functionality across the site (product search, free preview copies for educators, instant downloads of material from your library, CoursePack Creator, online case submission, product portfolio, event bookings etc.) has received some love and attention and everything is working (and looking!) better than ever.
What do you think?
Whilst the website has changed, our commitment to providing the case community with the best possible service and experience remains the same.
Our Customer Services Team are always happy to help if you can't find what you're looking for, or if you'd just like to talk to someone about the new site. Please drop us an email, or pick up the phone.
A new website is always a work in progress, and we'd love to hear your feedback. Please use the form below to let us know what you think.