25 July 2022
New partnership with LiveCase
The Case Centre is delighted to announce a new partnership with LiveCase - an online experiential learning platform that uses storytelling and game mechanics.
LiveCase harnesses the power of storytelling and gamification. As the story unfolds, virtual characters reveal facts, dilemmas and crisis points to which participants must respond, with consequences, earning points along the way.
All LiveCases will be available via The Case Centre's website from 25 July 2022.
The Case Centre is the independent home of the case method. We are dedicated to advancing the case method worldwide, sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience to inspire and transform business education across the globe. We are a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity.
- distribute the world’s largest collection of management case studies, articles and books on behalf of all the major business schools and internationally respected authors worldwide
- provide training in case method teaching, learning and writing led by globally renowned experts
- run international case competitions and awards
- offer scholarships to unpublished case writers and new case teachers
- publish books and articles by eminent case method specialists
- offer authors an efficient and effective worldwide case publishing and distribution service
- distribute the monthly Connect newsletter to more than 44,500 subscribers worldwide
- curate the annual #WorldCaseTeachingDay.
We are a registered charity and currently have over 500 academic and corporate members from all over the world. Our members are a vital part of The Case Centre community and at the heart of everything we do.