29 September 2022
New partnership with the International Journal of Instructional Cases
We are delighted to announce a new partnership with the International Journal of Instructional Cases.
The new partnership means that IJIC’s collection of concise cases will be made available to The Case Centre's network of educational and corporate customers from all over the world.
Fran Baylis, Content Acquisition and Rights Manager at The Case Centre, said: "We are especially delighted to add the IJIC concise cases to our collection as they will contribute to fulfilling the demand for shorter cases that we see from educators and trainers worldwide."
Editor-in-Chief, Gina Vega PhD, commented: "Having our cases distributed by The Case Centre is stupendous news! Picture me doing cartwheels down the beach with excitement - I am so pleased for our authors because of the potential for widespread distribution of their high quality instructional materials and for both the students who will learn from them and the instructors who will enjoy the support they get from our expanded teaching notes. Here's to a great future!”.
The International Journal of Instructional Cases (IJIC) is a double-blind, peer-reviewed, electronic publication with ongoing release of instructional cases and related materials for use in classroom and boardroom settings.
IJIC only publishes concise teaching cases with expanded teaching notes. The cases are short (four pages or fewer) but the teaching notes are extensive, providing rich instructional assistance.
The Case Centre is the independent home of the case method. We are dedicated to advancing the case method worldwide, sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience to inspire and transform business education across the globe. We are a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity.
- distribute the world’s largest collection of management case studies, articles and books on behalf of all the major business schools and internationally respected authors worldwide
- provide training in case method teaching, learning and writing led by globally renowned experts
- run international case competitions and awards
- offer scholarships to unpublished case writers and new case teachers
- publish books and articles by eminent case method specialists
- offer authors an efficient and effective worldwide case publishing and distribution service
- distribute the monthly Connect newsletter to more than 44,300 subscribers worldwide
- curate the annual #WorldCaseTeachingDay.
We are a registered charity and currently have over 500 academic and corporate members from all over the world. Our members are a vital part of The Case Centre community and at the heart of everything we do.