To help you stay up to date with new materials in your chosen areas of study we provide a free monthly email update service giving details of items registered during the preceding month.
You can select one or more of 12 update categories so you only receive information that you are interested in:
- Case Method and Specialist Management Disciplines
- Economics, Politics and Business Environment
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Finance, Accounting and Control
- Human Resource Management / Organisational Behaviour
- Knowledge, Information and Communications Systems Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Strategy and General Management
- Book chapters
- Management articles.
What information will I receive?
Every month you will receive an email for each of the subject areas you have chosen to subscribe to.
The email will detail the title, product type, author and author's institution for each item that is newly registered in the subject area. Clicking the title will take you directly to its details in our online search where you can view further information about it and, if you have premium access, see an online educator preview copy.
How to subscribe
You can subscribe free to this service when you register on our website.
If you are already registered simply login, go to your account options and select the email update categories you wish to receive in your communication and email preferences.
If you wish to unsubscribe in the future you can do so using the link at the top and bottom of the email(s) you receive, or modify your options in your communication and email preferences.