We welcome your reviews and comments. The aim is to help fellow teachers worldwide choose products that will best suit their needs in the classroom.
When submitting a review or comment, you agree to the following guidelines:
- Please write in English and link only to English language sites.
- Please say what you think, but be constructive and positive.
- We will not edit or change reviews and comments.
- Do not include inappropriate or offensive remarks, for example, defamatory, aggressive, racist, sexist or homophobic content, or any advertising or spam.
- We have the right to remove your review or comment if we feel it breaks these guidelines.
- Visitors to our site have the right to report your review or comment if they believe it breaks our guidelines.
- If your review or comment is reported it will be taken down while we consider the reporter’s comments.
- Your review or comment will be put back if it does not break our guidelines.
- We cannot tell you who reported your review or comment, but we can tell you why they were concerned about it.
- If you report a review or comment because you believe it breaks our guidelines, your identity will remain confidential, but we may share your concerns anonymously with the reviewer or commenter.