Welcome to CoursePack Creator – our powerful tool to help you quickly create professional and comprehensive CoursePacks. CoursePacks are online collections of course-specific learning materials that offer a convenient one-stop study solution for your students.
To create your CoursePack, just follow these simple steps:
- upload your school logo to customise your CoursePack (optional)
- select your teaching materials from our extensive, world-leading collection of management cases, articles, and book chapters.*
- add any of your own teaching materials you wish to include
- activate your CoursePack and share it with your students.
There is no limit to the number of CoursePacks you can create, or the amount of materials you can include in each one.
You can also:
- use categories to organise your materials, for example, by topic or teaching date order
- add notes or instructions to each item you include
- track and monitor student downloads
- duplicate your CoursePack for repeat purchase.
You can select StudentPay or SchoolPay.
StudentPay is available to all educational customers. StudentPay means that your students pay for each item they download from the CoursePack (excluding free materials). It’s great value for them, as they benefit from the reduced educator rate.**
With StudentPay, you can mark materials as optional or mandatory, giving students more control over their budgets. You can add materials to your CoursePack at any time during the course. StudentPay CoursePack Creator is also perfect for creating reading lists of cases, articles and books.
SchoolPay means that your organisation pays for all the materials you have selected for your CoursePack, once enrolment is confirmed. You’ll benefit from your usual reduced educator rate.** Your students simply download everything they need. With SchoolPay, you can add materials to your CoursePack until enrolment numbers are finalised.
You can select SchoolPay if your organisation is an educational member of The Case Centre.
Undergraduate Case Teaching Licence
If your organisation has an Undergraduate Case Teaching Licence, eligible cases used on CoursePacks for undergraduate programmes will not be charged for as they are covered under the annual licence fee. Login to find out if your organisation has an Undergraduate Case Teaching Licence.
* We’re sorry, but for contractual reasons, organisations based in the United States and Canada cannot add Harvard Business Publishing materials to CoursePacks.
** Educator rate applies to degree-awarding programmes.