Once you have found the product(s) you need, ordering from The Case Centre is fast and easy using our online system.
Placing an order is quick and easy:
- find the item(s) you would like to order using our online search and click the add to basket link next to a product to add it to your basket
- all prices and shipping options are displayed on screen during the order process but you can see our pricing guide here
- we provide a range of payment options
- customers at all non-member organisations, and all students, must pre-pay for materials before they are despatched (information on membership)
- once you have placed your order you will be able to view its status in your account.
Please follow your organisation's ordering procedures. This will avoid unnecessary delays in processing your order. If you are ordering for teaching purposes, we require the name of the instructor and the title and date of the course.
If you are at an educational organisation you can also use our CoursePack Creator to create online collections of course-specific learning materials for your students.
If your organisation has an Undergraduate Case Teaching Licence, eligible cases can be found using online search. They can also be added to CoursePacks via CoursePack Creator.
If you are not quite ready to place your order, or you require an accurate price quote before raising a purchase order, please use the save as quote button that's provided an all screens in the ordering process. Saved quotes can be accessed for up to 30 days in your account and may be edited and/or submitted as an order.
Electronic copies are delivered instantly to your library area on our website.
We print paper copies to order and have a target two working day turnaround. If you have an urgent deadline for receiving your order please let us know and we'll try to help. We provide a range of shipping options during the ordering process.
Terms of business
All orders placed with us are subject to our terms of business. View our terms