Under the terms and conditions of purchase, links to material provided by The Case Centre (including free cases) may be hosted on your organisation’s secure course area and/or eReader app or included in your secure file hosting service (e.g. Dropbox).
By selecting ‘provide access to this on my course area or app,’ as the format required, you accept the terms and conditions and accordingly you agree:
- that your course area, eReader app and/or file hosting service meets our technical requirements below
- to place the provided links to the materials on the approved course area and/or eReader app
- that if providing the links via a secure file hosting service they must be embedded in a PDF which is uploaded to the service
- not to email the links to any person, including students/participants or faculty
- that access to the materials linked to from the course area, eReader app and/or file hosting service is for the sole reasons of viewing online and printing one copy per title per student/participant for their own personal use. A single perpetual copy of such items may be retained for personal use by the student/participant
- that the electronic copies of cases or other materials accessed by you or the student/participant will not be collected, stored in any format in any library or in any database system or reproduced in any form or distributed by any means for any use outside of the terms and conditions
- students/participants may download and store locally a copy of each item for the purpose of class participation.
- to ensure that students/participants do not share their login details as your organisation will be liable for any misuse
- that we reserve the right to monitor user access to the course area, eReader app and/or file hosting service and the materials held within it
- customers of The Case Centre Limited are bound by the terms and conditions as interpreted under UK law, and customers of The Case Centre USA Ltd are bound by the terms and conditions as interpreted by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- that these terms and conditions may be reviewed, modified or revoked by us at any time without notice.
The following technical requirements must be met:
- the course area, eReader app and/or file hosting service is secure, password protected and only accessible to students/participants using their unique login details
- only the links provided by us may be used on the course area, eReader app and/or file hosting service
- links to material are accessible only by students/participants currently enrolled in the course that materials were purchased for, as well as the faculty and staff involved in the teaching and administration of the course
- links to material are not accessible by a given student/participant on a given course for a period longer than six months
- the system is able to report on individuals access to the course area, eReader app and/or file hosting service.
By purchasing links to material provided by us to be hosted on your organisation’s secure course area, eReader app and/or file hosting service, you agree to ensure that all students/participants, tutors and administrators are made fully aware of the terms and conditions. In the event of a breach of the terms and conditions we reserve the right to take the necessary action.