The following terms and conditions apply to all electronic downloads (including free cases):
Personal and research use
If you state that the electronic download is for your personal use or for research purposes:
- the electronic download is for your exclusive use only
- you must not share the electronic download with anyone
- you must not email the electronic download to anyone including students
- you must not post the electronic download online, either publicly or in a private password-protected area
- you must not print the electronic download for sharing with anyone else
- you must not make unauthorised copies of the electronic download; it is purely for your own use.
Teaching and training use
If you state that the electronic download is for teaching or training:
- you must not email the electronic download to anyone
- you must not post the electronic download online anywhere, including publicly or in a private password-protected area (see our e-delivery via course area or app delivery option should you wish to do this); you can only use it to print in-house the number of copies you need for your course
- you must print the electronic download in its entirety as a complete document
- you must use the electronic download only for the course you have named on your order; if you wish to use it again on a subsequent course, you must reorder the number of copies you need for the new course. You must not reuse the same electronic download for any course that is not named in the sidenote on the electronic download you have purchased
- you must not make unauthorised copies of the electronic download; you may print the number of copies you have purchased for the teaching or training purpose you have stated in your order
- the start date for a course can be a maximum of six months in the future, the end date for a course can be a maximum of six months from its start date
- the minimum quantity you can order is five copies.*
*Important note: this refers to the minimum number of copies you can order. However, you must order one copy for each member of your class: sharing five copies among ten students, for example, is not permitted. You must purchase a copy for each student.
Please note that scheduled system maintenance will take place between 1h-3h (GMT/BST) on the second Sunday of each month, this may result in a temporary interruption to the electronic download service.
Customers of The Case Centre are bound by these terms and conditions under UK law. Customers of The Case Centre USA Limited are bound by these terms and conditions under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
We may review, modify or revoke these terms and conditions at any time without notice.