Registering on our website is fast and free, and gives access to a range of useful services. We look forward to welcoming you to our case community.
Once you've registered and verified your email address (using the link in the email we'll send you after registration) you'll be able to:
- place orders online
- save searches and create customised search alerts
- submit a case to us and see its usage
- get regular email updates on topics of your choice
- have our free newsletter delivered to your inbox
- book on a workshop
- use CoursePack Creator1 (for educators and their support staff)
- register and access CoursePacks created by your school (for students).
If you're an educator (at any educational organisation) or a trainer (at a corporate organisation) you can also:
- download free preview copies
- download free instructor materials
- download cases from our free case collection
- review cases and see reviews by colleagues
- view product usage.
We'll check your registration within one working day to see if you're eligible. We can only provide premium access to approved educators/trainers2 so you may be asked to prove your position.
CoursePack Creator is only available to educational organisations.
2 support staff (e.g. programme administrators and training co-ordinators) can also use this service on behalf of any approved educators or trainers they are linked to.
Already registered? Login here.