About Harvard Business Publishing
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) is the leading provider of teaching materials for management education.
HBP was founded in 1994 as a not-for-profit, wholly-owned subsidiary of Harvard University, reporting into Harvard Business School. HBP's mission is to improve the practice of management in a changing world. This mission influences how they approach what they do and what they believe is important.
With approximately 450 employees, primarily based in Boston, with offices in New York City, India, Singapore, Qatar and the United Kingdom, HBP serves as a bridge between academia and enterprises around the globe through its publications and multiple platforms for content delivery, and its reach into three markets: academic, corporate, and individual managers. HBP has a conventional governance structure comprising a Board of Directors, an internal Executive Committee, and Business Unit Directors.
About the collection
The Case Centre distributes a comprehensive range of materials including the complete collection of more than 7,500 Harvard Business School case studies, teaching notes, background notes, case videos, and a selection of software ancillaries.
Also included are:
- Brief Cases that are rigorous and compact with five-eight pages and three-four exhibits
- case studies that are popular for undergraduate-level courses
- executive education cases that provide rich yet efficient learning for managers at every level.
Additional top quality HBP teaching materials available from The Case Centre include:
- articles from the Harvard Business Review and other top management journals
- case method books from the Harvard Business School Press
- over 2,000 individual chapters from popular Harvard Business School Press books
- newsletter articles from Harvard Management Update, Strategy & Innovation, Negotiation, and Balanced Scorecard Report
- Core Curriculum Readings that cover the foundational concepts, theories, and frameworks that business students must learn. Authored by faculty at Harvard Business School, each Reading includes a teaching note, related course materials, and exhibit slides. Many include test banks, practice questions, video clips, and Interactive Illustrations to enhance student comprehension of specific topics.
HBP also offer a number of free cases. Browse here
For any queries related to the Harvard Business Publishing collection, please visit:
Available from The Case Centre
The HBP collection of over 16,000 cases, and their accompanying instructor materials, software and videos, 7,000 management articles and 2,000 individual book chapters are available from The Case Centre.
There are restrictions on the distribution of some items. To see any restrictions login to our site (or register if you've not already done so) and use our online search to find the item you're interested in. Any restrictions will be shown alongside the product.
Materials from Harvard Business Publishing are not available to customers at corporate organisations or at organisations in China.