By submitting my case and teaching note for consideration by Case Focus I agree that:
- the case has been released by the featured organisation, if applicable
- the case was completed a maximum of three years before submission
- the case is unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere
- any content used in the case or teaching note, that was not created by the authors, has had its permission for use cleared
- I have read and complied with all the submission requirements
- The Case Centre will hold editorial copyright for the journal, but copyright for individual cases included in the journal will remain with my organisation
- if succcessful my case will be taught at least twice before publication in Case Focus
- I or my organisation hold copyright for the case and, should it be successful, agree for the case to be distributed by The Case Centre under its terms of distribution
- that the details of the authors will be added to The Case Centre’s customer database*.
*We take our customer’s privacy seriously and will only use the personal information of the lead author to administer their account and to provide the products, services and email options they have requested from us. We never share customer details with any other individuals or organisations.