We make it quick and easy to find and access cases under the Undergraduate Case Teaching Licence.
Does my organisation have a licence?
If your organisation doesn't have a licence you can Apply for one
How do I find cases that are available under the licence?
Over 35,000 cases* are available from a diverse range of leading business schools.
All available items are clearly marked with .
You can also use the 'Undergraduate Case Teaching Licence' tick box on the search form, to find only cases that are available under the licence.
Can I preview cases to decide what I'd like to use?
Yes, you can see online educator preview copies of cases for free, to help you select which ones you'd like to use in class. Simply click the link next to the product details in your search results.
How do I access a case for use with my students?
Once you've found a case that you'd like to use in class, accessing it is a quick process:
- click the add to basket button next to it in your search results
- in the pop-up window:
- tell us that you'll be using the item for teaching/training purposes
- select whether you'd like to distribute the item to students by downloading a PDF to print at your school, or by providing access on your password protected course area, VLE or app
- provide your course title and select undergraduate as your course type
- tell us what your class size (number of students) will be
- click add to basket, you can choose to add more items to your order, or proceed through the checkout
- when you proceed through the checkout, you'll see that any items provided under your organisation's licence are charged at zero cost
- once your order has been placed, you can visit your library on our website to access your materials.
Alternatively you can add items from your licence to a CoursePack using CoursePack Creator.
How can I provide cases to students?
- download the PDF of it from your library to print out hard copies, up to a maximum of the number ordered.
- add a link to your secure course area or eReader app to enable students to access the PDF of it
- add cases to CoursePacks created using CoursePack Creator on The Case Centre’s website.
- distribute cases to students in any other ways, including by email. Please refer to your licence terms for full information.
How do I access instructor materials?
Online instructor materials (teaching notes, slides etc) are available for free via online search to all registered, approved educators. Simply click the link that appears next to the product details in your search results.
*Multimedia and video cases are not included.