The Undergraduate Case Teaching Licence is a new, affordable way to use cases on your undergraduate programmes.
How is the fee calculated?
- The annual licence fee varies depending on the annual income of your school or university.
- Our annual licence year is 1 August - 31 July.
- The fee for any licences that only cover part of this period are charged on a daily pro-rata basis.
- You can request a specific start date during the application process.
- If your requested start date is during our renewals period (1 June - 31 July), we'll automatically charge you for the number of days during that period, plus the next year's licence fee.
Calculate my organisation's fee
To help you see what your school or university's estimated fee is; enter your details below and click the calculate fee button.
All customers in the EC that do not have a VAT number, must pay VAT on the licence fee. If your organisation is in the EC, and has a VAT number, please let us know before applying so that you are not charged VAT. The calculation below does not include VAT.