Wednesday 28 September 2022 15h-16h (BST)
Would you like to increase student engagement by adding multimedia cases to your classes? This free webinar offers you the opportunity to hear from experts at IE Business School about their world-leading multimedia cases.
The IE multimedia approach
Creativity, innovation and intellectual rigour are at the heart of IE Business School’s multimedia approach to teaching and learning, creating a buzz and excitement that teachers and students alike find hard to resist.
These interactive learning materials, available through The Case Centre, are designed for both face-to-face and online programmes.
About this free webinar
This free 60-minute webinar will be hosted by Antoinette Mills from The Case Centre, and led by Giorgi Kopadze from IE Publishing.
Participants will learn:
- the benefits of increasing classroom engagement using multimedia materials (cases and technical notes)
- why spicing up your teaching mix with these interactive materials is a good idea
- how easy it is to incorporate multimedia cases and technical notes into your course
- about the multimedia case creation process at IE Business School
- how to access multimedia cases via The Case Centre.
During the webinar participants will experience a multimedia case and hear from the case author about their experiences of developing and teaching it.
The webinar will include a Q&A session.