Thursday 13 January 2022 10h-11h (GMT)
Are you based in the Middle East and African (MEA) region and new to case writing? Sign up to this free webinar, which is only open to those who are located in the MEA region, and learn all about becoming a case author.
About this free webinar
You will be introduced to the case writing process during this webinar. As part of the expert guidance you’ll receive, there will be plenty of tips and tricks to help you get the most out of writing cases. These techniques are suitable for authors writing about any subject and for any programme around the world.
Participants will learn:
- the essential elements of a good case
- how to plan and begin writing a case, including sources of inspiration and common pitfalls to avoid
- how long a case should be
- the common features of bestselling cases
- the importance of the case teaching note
- how to submit to the Case Focus journal.
The webinar will include a Q&A session.