Tuesday 24 October 2023 15h-16h (BST)
In this engaging webinar, we will examine the importance of incorporating the pressing issue of sustainability into your curriculum. Join us as Carles Vergara-Alert discusses how cases can effectively integrate this topic into your course content and illuminate its multi-disciplinary nature.
About this free webinar
In the webinar Carles will use his case Shell: Green Finance and Sustainability Challenges as an example to discuss why and how he wrote a sustainability case, and how he uses it in class. By focusing on this particular case, Carles will showcase its capacity to engage diverse audiences across various disciplines.
At this webinar you will:
- learn the significance of sustainability in today's curriculum
- explore the pivotal role of writing cases that address current and relevant topics for students
- discover how to harness the potential of a timely sustainability case, uncovering innovative methods for its effective use
- identify the types of questions you can pose to the class when discussing the Shell case.
The webinar will include a Q&A session. As the webinar will be an interactive session we ask that all participants are ready to join the discussion with their audio and video on.
This webinar is for:
- educators interested in exploring how to incorporate sustainability issues into their curriculum
- individuals seeking a better understanding of how cases can play a crucial role in integrating sustainability into course content.