As part of #WorldCaseTeachingDay 2021 The Case Centre invited business and management educators worldwide to share their experiences of moving case teaching online during the COVID-19 pandemic. The results are in!
Discover the results
The case community were generous with their time and there was a fantastic response to the survey. We are delighted to share the findings in the report below. The report covers:
- survey demographics
- teaching formats and delivery
- frequency of case use
- technology and course design
- moving case teaching online
- techniques used for teaching cases online
- increasing the use of cases online
- challenges of case teaching online
- opportunities of case teaching online
- online case teaching tips
- the future.