Our global Outstanding Case Teacher competition recognises exceptional case method teachers who are achieving excellence through innovative and creative approaches to case teaching.
Who can enter?
Competition entrants must be management education teachers currently working within an academic or corporate environment. Individual teachers, a team of teachers, or a PhD student who teaches, can enter*.
To enter teachers must provide details of their outstanding case teaching, along with testimonials from colleagues and students, by the entry deadline of 4 November 2022.
What are we looking for?
The judges are looking for an outstanding case teacher, for example, one who:
- always goes that extra mile to motivate and inspire students and colleagues
- takes an innovative and exciting approach that achieves exceptional results for students
- introduces new technologies or develops new and original teaching strategies
- is pioneering the use of cases at their institution.
Prize and recognition
This is a prestigious competition and many high-profile management educators have won it in the past. See our previous winners
The winning teacher (or team) will receive a prize of £1,150 ($1,400; €1,300) and a special trophy.
In addition, we notify leading business press worldwide, and feature the winner on our website and in our newsletter, which is sent to 52,000 global subscribers.
The 2022/23 Outstanding Case Teacher competition will be judged by a panel of internationally renowned case method experts.
- Vicky Lester, Chair.
- David Wesley, Northeastern University, D’Amore-McKim School of Business.
- Megan Way, Babson College.
- Nuno Fernandes, IESE Business School.
Please do not contact any of the judges about your entry as you may be disqualified.
|1 March 2022||Competition opens|
|4 November 2022||Entry deadline|
|February/March 2023||Winner announced|